Memories... Like Mom Made!

Memories... Like Mom Made!
Out of dark moments, flowers grow.

Friday, July 1, 2011

July!!! It's July!

Can this really be? Can it really be July? Has half the year REALLY gone by in the blink of an eye?

Why yes, yes it has!

Has the year flown by for you as well?

With the 4th of July holiday just around the corner, I felt it only appropriate to make Landon a special occasion tie.




Isn't it adorable?

Landon's favorite things right now are ties and hats. I have made him about a dozen ties. Bow ties, too. I think I could make ties in my sleep!

No really, I am not kidding. I have made so many I really bet I could make them in my sleep.

Want to make one yourself?

There are all sorts of tutorials floating around on how to make your own. Or you can do what I did: wing it!

I will post detailed "winging it" instructions later. But right now: I am off to the fabric store!

Happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment