Memories... Like Mom Made!

Memories... Like Mom Made!
Out of dark moments, flowers grow.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Perfect Mother's Day Gift: Body Scrubs!

For those of you that don't know: I make and sell homemade organic body scrubs. They are wonderful and leave your skin feeling silky smooth. The best part is: they are completely natural!

In honor of Mother's Day I am selling 3 32oz jars of my scrub, normally $25 a piece, for $15!!!! I am only making this deal for the three jars I made today, and once they are gone - they are gone! So let me know quick if you want to get in on the deal!!

I have:

Grapefruit Sugar Scrub
Lemon Sugar Scrub
Peppermint Sea Salt Scrub




Okay so I could make one more, if someone really wants me too, but get in contact with me quickly!!! I want to leave plenty of time to complete orders in time for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment