Memories... Like Mom Made!

Memories... Like Mom Made!
Out of dark moments, flowers grow.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! Mother's Day Winners Announced!

I have always wanted to say "winner, winner, chicken dinner", so now seemed like my chance.

Hope that is okay.

But, I am about to announce FIVE winners, so I am sure at this point you don't care what I say, right? You just want the drum roll to be over and the winners announced, am I right?

Of course I am.

Well to draw out the suspense, since the Wool Dryer Ball Giveaway received nearly 300 entries, I will draw that one last.

Instead of going chronologically like a normal person might, I will draw the winners in order of entries received, starting with the fewest number of entries.

Since I received such a huge number and since I have FIVE giveaways to moderate, if the winner I draw has not completed all of the mandatory options, I will redraw before announcing. Otherwise I would not be able to draw winners for a few days because combing through every entry and verifying would  take me way too long!

So, happy mother's day, and congratulations to the following winners.

Customized Smart Phone Case from His and Hers Printing: Rachel Marmaud

Item of Choice from In Good Taste Gourmet: Amanda Tengler

NaturOli Soapnuts from Like Mom Made: Amanda Rullman

Mother's Necklace from Decked Out: Custom Creations by Virginia Decker: Kelley Elizabeth Dykes

Wool Dryer Ball Giveaway From 3 Generations of Design: Christina Hallmeyer

Congratulations to everyone! I will be contacting the winners this week, but right now, I am going to go enjoy my Mother's Day! My sweet man is sending me and his mom to go get mani/pedis while he grocery shops and takes care of the kids. <3 p="">
Have a blessed and wonderful Mother's Day!


2 comments: