Memories... Like Mom Made!

Memories... Like Mom Made!
Out of dark moments, flowers grow.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello September!

Welcome to September everyone. It is hard to believe that this year is already winding down. Didn't we just celebrate New Year's?

I am pretty sure we did... Like yesterday... but alas, this year has been flying and when I try to sit back and think of all that has happened: all the good and the bad, it makes my head spin!

Here we are, September! Let's make the most of it!

So I have been slacking on tutorials and recipes lately.

I have a confession:

I lost my SD card so I haven't been able to take pictures of anything new... so I haven't been posting much.

I promise to correct this VERY soon....

I also promise to share more recipes with you. And I have a few awesome projects up my sleeve.

And of course, more pregnancy updates.

September is going to be quite a month for me... I have surgery coming up two weeks from today to place a cerclage in my cervix. This is supposed to help me carry my pregnancy further should my cervix try to open up again like it did with Leila.

And then after that I will be on the dreaded bed rest. So I will be sharing LOTS of posts with you guys. I promise to do the absolute best that I can!

I hope you are excited and looking forward to the next few months. I know I am!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog. It's very beautiful. I'm at work now, so I'll look around a bit more later tonight. My sister lost a baby, Sara, to Trisomy 13 last May. She delivered full term to a beautiful baby girl. She discovered a CD to help her through the difficult time and it's what I've been listening to at work because it's so calming. Her boys 4 and 8 love it. They call it "Sara's CD". It's called Hidden In My Heart, a lullaby journey through Scripture. I want to scream out the name to all mom's and dad's who've lost children! It puts you back in peace. Anyway....just wanted to share :) have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I will include it in a post so more grieving parents can see it. Thank you for your comment, and I am so sorry for your family's loss.

    ReplyDelete