Memories... Like Mom Made!

Memories... Like Mom Made!
Out of dark moments, flowers grow.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Landon's Best Friend

Javi is my wonderful black and white (resembles a Holstein cow...) kitty cat... He is the "original" man in my life and has been around for almost 3 years... He was just a baby when Donovan and I met and that first night when Donovan stayed in my house (snowed in by a blizzard), he slept on the air mattress with him all night long and licked Donovan's head while he slept... (yes, you caught that right: I am a good girl and I banished him to the air mattress...)

After my strangely maternal bond with Javi, and Donovan's just strange bond with him, it was fitting that our son relate to him as well... but we never in a million years dreamed that they would be as close as they are... When Landon was just a newborn Javi would curl up on the couch next to him, under the bassinet, or on the play mat with him. Wherever Landon was, so was Javi... They have been inseparable since Landon was born...

So the point of the story is this...

PICTURES!

Yeah I know, a long story to show some pictures...

Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment